Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Post-Apocalyptic Art Thread started at ENworld.org

Just a brief post today. I wanted to let you all know that we are starting a Post-Apocalyptic Art thread over at the ever popular and well populated ENworld.org. I've invited some other publishers and indie authors to post their imagery there in a slow trickle. The idea is to bring awareness to the PA genre, and expose gamers to The Mutant Epoch and other PA games.

     The art doesn't have to be just from published games or books, and is open to emerging and hobby artists as well. We are more after the spirit of the post-apocalyptic genre than polished illustrations. Believe me, some of the stuff I draw even for The Mutant Epoch isn't always as polished as I'd like, and looking back at earlier inks often makes me cringe and wish I could change this or that  about an image. So if you've got something you'd like to share, or even just want to stop by and make a comment, it sure would sure be appreciated!
    The one thing I ask is that you only post stuff you have the rights to publish so no scans from old Gamma World books and stuff as there are legal issues I d on't want to be involved with. Although, a companion thread of classic PA art would be great fun if somebody wanted to start something like that at rpg.net or enworld, etc.

 Here's the link: http://www.enworld.org/forum/miscellaneous-geek-talk-media-lounge/330579-post-apocalyptic-art-thread.html

 Thanks,
Will

No comments:

Post a Comment